PDA

View Full Version : no experience

divadoll
04-26-2012, 04:14 PM
I'm already in my early thirties. I only had one boyfriend who I met in my twenties. He was the first person to kiss me but I wouldn't let him touch me sexually except once at a hospital when I was extemely manic
I'm not exactly a virgin since I once got high and let a guy sorta take advantage of me. But that was only one time.

I'm in a woman's group at my program that usually talks about sexual relationships. Like today
we talked about the purpose of organisms and how old is too old to have sex. I feel really awkward about sex. I don't know anything! I feel unsure as well as babyish around the others in the group. I'm thinking about changing that group for something else. Still I cannot keep running from a normal part of life.

What do you think? I really need input!:cheshire:touched

DD

MemorableBabyDolly
04-26-2012, 04:50 PM
As someone who is extremely experienced and has had her share of lovers, sometimes I wish I was still a little green. Don't apologize for being where you are. You are where you are and it is part of your fabric. That being said, if you feel comfortable in the group open up about your experience or lacktherof. Some people might be trumping their experience to keep up with the joneses.

On the other hand, if the group skeeves you out change. It's not against the law if they don't make you feel comfortable.

At the end of the day you are you, and you only have your experiences to draw from. Don't apologize for being your unique self.