PDA

View Full Version : Bringing my hubby to my T appt today

DreamsInBlack&White
04-02-2012, 11:12 AM
and nervous about it. :( I'm sure she'll be disappointed in how poorly I've been doing, as I know he is. Time to face the music. Scared. :(

escape needed
04-02-2012, 07:16 PM
I hope it went ok for you. It sounds difficult, but hopefully it wasn't as bad as you expected

DreamsInBlack&White
04-02-2012, 09:00 PM
It went better than I expected, so yay for that. He came, he actually really helped with discussing a few things I felt were needed to be discussed, but didn't quite know how to bring up myself (specifically, more intensive treatment options...) and then he left about ****/**** of the way through (he asked if that was okay first, and it was fine with me), so I finished up alone. I think some positive steps were taken. My T is going to contact the place my insurance will cover for more intensive treatment, and is going to refer me for an assessment. I will likely start whatever they recommend next week. We all agreed that it's time. So, that's a good thing. Scary, but ultimately good.

escape needed
04-03-2012, 06:39 PM
It sounds like a really positive appointment. Glad to hear it

fulltimepinklady
04-03-2012, 08:26 PM
Sounds like it was constructive! I'm glad for you and I;m glad it over for your too...thats good he's willing to go and talk to your T about your recovery with you. It sound like you're very blessed.