PDA

View Full Version : date tonight

chelseaa
03-02-2012, 08:16 PM
I will order just exactly what I'm hungry for! this is for accountability :)

pantherr
03-02-2012, 08:43 PM
Yay!! Good for you!! :cute Do you know where you're going out/do you have a plan what to eat? I'm okay with ordering what I want as long as I know what I want ahead of time...otherwise I think going out to eat can be kind of overwhelming.

axi
03-02-2012, 10:56 PM
woohoo! How did it go?

bellydancer
03-02-2012, 10:56 PM
Have a good time! Let us know how it goes.

chelseaa
03-03-2012, 12:50 PM
thanks everyone. Food-wise it went fine. I don't want to turn into "salad, dressing on the side" girl with him (since then I'm hungry later and have to eat a lot when I get home and it's so stupid) and I successfully avoided that and ordered a real dinner.

My tendency to wall off and be awkward/not very open was kind of getting the better of me though. Somehow on the first date I was magically open with him, but not so much this time. I really need to think about how to improve at this and start speaking my mind more. It is very hard because the pressure of being around people (especially in a date setting) significantly impairs my ability to think and remember things I meant to say. Very, very frustrating.

I actually felt very depressed after the date and like I had ruined it. But I got that "I had a good time last night" text this morning which makes me feel like maybe he's not running away just yet.

Thanks for the support.