PDA

View Full Version : still gettin real...

haddon
01-30-2012, 04:22 PM
HADDON GETS REAL DAY CONTINUES!!!

sorry if anyone is sick of me yet, but i cant take it anymore!!!!

i started a thread recently about losing sexual desire, and then bounced around about intimacy shit and such...BLAH!!!

the truth is, i dont give a F*CK about intimacy!!!!!!! there, i said it!!!!

ive been called a "guy" because all i want is a good fuck with no strings attached!!!!!!!!

and it seems like the only time im aroused is when im drinking, and since i cant drink and be anorexic then no sexual desire!!! ???

except for today when i can do what the F*CK i want and DRINK AND BE ANOREXIC!!!

after i left my "husband" i went crazy....like literally INSANE SEXUALLY!!! like i cant even tell you all the people i was with and all the situations i was in....too many to count or even want to remember. and the thing is....i KNOW I SHOULD FEEL GUILTY ABOUT IT BUT I DONT!!!! well, at least not most days.

i dont want INTIMACY....i dont want anyone to know me...its a bunch of bullshit because then they can use all of it against you!!!!!!!

helloballoon
01-30-2012, 05:06 PM
(((( haddon ))))

I fear I may get my head bitten off, but are you ok? Your posts tonight are very very... Angry and kinda frantic sounding.

Is there anyone there with you in RT?

I really wish you'd stop calling yourself names. You've enough shit and misery going on without adding to it haddon, hon.

Is there anything that happened that inspired these 'get real' posts or did you just generally have a load of lightbulb moments?

X

nc
01-30-2012, 05:08 PM
Haddon,

I am not sure what is going on but you have started four posts that really do not allow for support or describe what you need. You seem quite angry about something and I would encourage you not to start another thread until you can clearly state what you are needing from the forums.

I am unsure what is going on, if you are posting while under the influence of drugs or alcohol or if you are in crises.

But because you sound unsafe I am going to close this thread and encourage you to reach out for real time help. Call a T, a hotline, a family member, a friend, but reach out for the real time help you need and deserve.

seek real time help