PDA

View Full Version : Life lessons, time to reflect for a positive new year ahead

Seabiscuit
01-04-2012, 08:06 AM
What has life taught you? This morning I posted on my Facebook page something to the extent that it's important to learn from the past. Regrets don't do us any good. They only sadden us and hold us back, at least in my opinion.

As I think and reflect back on my life, I guess the new year makes me want to change, well, I see I could have been a more sensitive person and l could have stopped blaming everyone but me. I could take more responsibility. I think I am improving but I still have a ways to go. Then again, isn't life about learning and growing? I feel guilty for those who have taken the brunt of my actions and all I can do now is change the future and the present.

It's never too late to do the right thing.

'make that change' -Michael Jackson

bellydancer
01-04-2012, 09:38 AM
Hi SeaB,

I'm glad to read this. I wish you success in your positive changes.

pantherr
01-04-2012, 01:34 PM
I think those are important revelations to have (good timing too, in light of the new year). We do have to take responsibility for our actions...making positive change is difficult, complicated, but important. I certainly can think of a few things I want to actively work on, and keeping myself accountable can only help me achieve those goals. Thanks for sharing!