PDA

View Full Version : HELP PANIC ATTACK before date

nefretiti
12-28-2011, 10:56 AM
ahhhh this is overwhelming. i am so scared. i need to see that friend ofmine that likes me, and i like him and he is free today and it was kind of an agreement to meet tonight but i just feel so anxious all day ong, i am so scared to see him, i don't know. i have so many feelings for him. that is scary. ijust want to run away!

he called me so many times. i just answered once and asked to call bk later cause i was doing sth i said....huh...i don't know what to do....he wants to com over. i don't want him to com over. he wants to go out, i don't want to go out. i want to see him but i am scared to see him. i am scared even to kiss him and thought of anything more is just terrifying....aaaaaa what to do??????????????/

nc
12-28-2011, 11:36 AM
What is it that you are most scared of?

If you don't want to kiss him you don't have to and you certainly do have to do anything beyond a kiss.

I would encourage you to go but take it slow, there is no reason to jump into something physical until you are ready.

nefretiti
12-28-2011, 12:14 PM
i don't even know, i cannot think, i'm just freaking out, waiting for him to com pick me up.....

i know i wantto kiss him, and in a way i do want him, but i started having these flashacks of sexual assault,i cannot get rid of that. i am so embarassed of my body too. and i am scared to start relationship and to actually hav to be seeing sb regularly so i will need to share my bad moods and sad thought that i prefer to hide, i will need to see the person even when i feel like shit and i am so embarassed, i don't want to be seen when i feel like shit, i don't want him to know i do feel like that....

mostly i am scared to admit to him i am scared and to tell him i was raped and what that does to me now in this situation, how i think now about the fact that i like him and care about him and trust him - that is the fact that scares me the most cause ppl that hurt me in my life were always those that i liked, cared for and trusted to. now, i even have that crazy thought if i like a guy and show him i do, he will rape me. oh my...then i am just freaking out.

Seabiscuit
12-28-2011, 03:14 PM
I hope it really works out well for you with this guy.

As someone else who doesn't feel so great about their body too, the thought of affection from others towards that is a little foreign, and different. I don't have the greatest self-esteem.

You don't have to tell him you were raped. That is personal information and you don't have to tell him anything you don't want to.

I, too, encourage you to take things slowly, and ENJOY!!!

:gimmehug

nefretiti
12-29-2011, 06:17 AM
:singing wow, i survived! :Dthis is sos trange. it was not that scary at all. i insested to go out hav a drink, just something safe, with people around. and i actually didn't feel bad, as soon as i saw him, i was happy, smily, and i think this guy really makes me feel comfortable when i am w him.....

it was a bit tight w kissing, i was shy....wtf??? shy about kissing. everything in the end went well, a bit strange but fine. i felt ok.

huh...it's good. thanks for support...:cute:love