PDA

View Full Version : do i need to tell my boyfriend?

mommyinneed
12-12-2011, 11:36 PM
i have b/p on and off again for s ix years. there would be times where i would go months without doing it and it was really only when i was trying to diet and would eat bad and feel guilty about it. sunday i finally realized i really have a problem. b/ping at family and inlaws houses were an all time low for me. i havent done it in t wo days and even when i was doing it, it wasnt every day. lately it got bad to the point of maybe f ive times in a week and t wo times in a day. i feel very confident that i have it under control now. i know i will still continue to weigh myself every single morning and diet but i really dont feel i will b/p again. if i dont, is it still important for me to tell my boyfriend, of fou r & a half years who i live with and is also the father of my child? do i still need to seek therapy if i really never do it again? if i do it again, i definitely, definitely will. but now that i see there was a serious problem it has hit me and i really feel confident that i'm done. if you think i do need to tell him, why do you think its important? thanks in advance

bellydancer
12-13-2011, 10:03 AM
double post