PDA

View Full Version : My husband's card

Eilis
12-24-2001, 06:24 AM
Aloha :bowl

I wanted to take a sec and share with you the words on the front of the card I am giving my husband this year. Usually I find the "Merry Christmas to my husband, u r so great, I love u, cool marriage we have going yada yada yada" (Should I be in the greeting card business? hmmmmmm :sarcasm )

NOT this year. In fact, it was not made for Christmas at all - just made to be. On the front are two hands holding another hand between them, and the quote is from Mother Teresa.

"I have found the paradox that if you love until it hurts, then there is no hurt, only more love"

Inside the card is blank - I am going to write my own personal message to him. But I wanted to share that quote because I finally BELIEVE IT and I am FINALLY there with him, and with my daughter. When I saw this card I started to cry in the store :cheesy because it really struck a chord deep in my heart - a chord that i have finally "let go" and I trust him, and I love him, and I want him by my side forever. Its a beautiful place to be :love

Peace out fishies

:love
Dory

Kensington
12-24-2001, 09:22 AM
:hugon Mick & Dory :hugoff

Merry X-mas, guys! :xmas :elf

P.S. I'd buy a card that said "Cool marriage we have going, yada yada yada" :yay

Mimi
12-24-2001, 09:29 AM
:hugon :love Dory :love :hugoff

That's beautiful :touched.
Have a nice holiday with your family :merry!!

KShine
12-29-2001, 06:31 PM
:hugon:loveDory:love:hugoff

Ummmmm tissue?? LOL
Awesome card dory.:happy

:loveKristi:cute

princesspj
12-30-2001, 10:31 AM
kick ass girl! what a great thing to share!

-Pamela :notes

halfpint
01-01-2002, 11:56 PM
:hugon :hugon Dory :hugoff :hugoff

that's so awesome babe..i am very happy for you & proud of where you have gotten yourself :stars

:love ya,
jen

Eilis
01-02-2002, 10:31 PM
:bounce :bounce

TY ALL for your replies! It was a great Xmas - hope u all had the same :cute

:love
Dory