PDA

View Full Version : What to do??

NaeNae
12-04-2001, 03:39 PM
Well, I have been in this relationship for almost a year now. Everything was going great. We always have a fun time when we are together. And then about two months ago, we started seeing much less of each other, and he stopped calling me as much so I felt weird about calling him. I missed him a lot. I also felt rejected or that i had done something wrong, or maybe he was with somebody else. I chewed and spit a lot over these emotions. It helped mask them and forget about him for the time being. Then on Sunday we were at the same dinner party together. We talked to each other the whole time--about life, whatever. As always I had a fun time talking to him. When the dinner party was over, we left together and he walked me home. He told me he felt like a jerk and wanted to apologize. He said he just got very busy and had been very tired (he does have a lot going on). He told me that I was one of the sweetest girls he had ever met. I told him that if there was something wrong or going on that he should just tell me. He said nothing was going on. Then we started talking about other things. We hugged and said good night. Maybe I am just analyzing this whole thing too much, but I feel like maybe he doesn't want the relationship and he is just afraid to tell me. Maybe he feels sorry for me or something. Even though I care for him a lot, I don't want to hang on if he doesn't like me. I am also afraid to tell him that. I don't know how to bring it up. I don't know what to think--maybe i should just let the whole thing go and not worry about it (but i will just keep c/sing over it).

I am sorry to ramble on about this. It is not really that big of a deal, I guess. I should just stop worrying about it , but I can't.[COLOR=crimson]

samm
12-06-2001, 01:23 PM
Hi Naenae

If i were you - i would just simply ask him what it is he wants. That way you can pretty much get your answer, rather than playing guessing games with yourself.

Good luck and keep us postd :supergrin

:sun