PDA

View Full Version : I got an IDEA about LOVE

Prrrfect_angel
11-20-2001, 12:02 AM
I GOT A WILD I IDEA ABOUT LOVE

I was sitting here talking to one of my friends a fellow :fishy who will remain nameless. People fear love so much that they want it so much. People fear that fact them might lose love for love it a win win stuation. No matter what they are loved right? SO why fear who you love male or female love them cuz the make you feel happy if you lose someone cuz of that love then you still have love from the one you left the person that loved you to still be loved. I GOT A WILD I IDEA ABOUT LOVE... I have desided to let myself love for who I want to love and not to worry about what ppl say if they love me they will understand and be happy for me.

I HOPE THAT MADE SENSE IF NOT LEAVE ME A POST I'LL EXPLAIN OR E-MAIL ME at cherrychelleigh@home.com

vespertine
11-22-2001, 02:55 AM
:hugon :angel :hugoff

sweetie you kick ass... keep that rockin attitude
i think we all need to remember that what we gain in loving is sooo much more than what we risk in loving. and it doesn't matter who you love, but most important, you've gotta love yourself and you will be able to find so much more love than we ever thought possible

i am probably not making much sense but i just wanted to give you a :hugon:hugoff and just bump up this incredibly awesome happy inspiring post.

lots of :love

vespertine:dragon