PDA

View Full Version : I want him back...I know I love him

dramadiva
10-29-2001, 09:39 PM
I am so :sad. I can't stop :cry. I have never been in this much emotional pain before. My boyfriend and I broke up several moths ago, and I want him back. We were great together. We had our problems, but we worked through it. We actually LOVED eachother. Now he's gone, and I can't get over him. I know he still loves me. He told a mutual friend he does. We were going to get back together but I got depressed one day and sent him an e-mail telling him off. I ruined it. I killed my love, and in return I have killed myself. I seriously think I will die from a broken heart. It hurts that much. I can barely get up in the morning. I have been looking through all my stuff of his, and I have been crying all night. I want him back. I can't go on without him. I want to at least start talking to him again. I know you all think I am naive and dumb, but haven't you ever loved someone and just known that you loved them? Am I a nut case? I have only felt something with Tim, and I felt that connection with him when I met him four years ago. I just can't leave him behind. Does anyone know how I can start talking to him again? How to cope with my heart ache, or just words of advice or past experiences like this? I need some serious support here. I know I ask so much from you :fishy but I can't do it on my own anymore. I keep sinking lower amd lower in the depths of my broken heart. Please pull me out before I am lost in it.

aurora
10-29-2001, 10:25 PM
:hugonDramadiva:hugoff

First of all realize that you are overly emotional right now. Sometimes things that seem like they will never end are over after a good nights sleep. Painful emotions are temporary. . .they always get better eventually. Remember that.

I don't know if you and your love are meant to be together, so I can' t begin to give you advice. All I can say is that love is stronger than any nasty email you could've sent. If you want to talk to him then just call him up and tell him how you feel. The worst he could say is "no" in which case you'd be no worse off than you are right now.

In the meantime remember that you are still a totally lovable and worthwhile person, even without him. You are not defined by the affection of another person. Sometimes when we lose someone is when we begin to find ourselves.

:stars Look inside you for the strength you need:stars

:love:love:love
:butterflyAurora:butterfly

Tgray
10-30-2001, 05:44 AM
Dear dramadiva,

I know how much pain you must be in at the moment because I feel exactly the same. I split up with someone about **** weeks ago and I feel really sick about it. I know what you mean when you feel broken hearted because I know I have never felt like this over someone before either, but everyone keeps telling me that in time it gets easier, I know it is probably no comfort to you at the moment, because words like that are easy to say, and I know I am finding it difficult to believe at the moment!
I know how you feel about wanting him back, its like nothing is the same anymore and your whole world has been turned upside down!
What aurora said was very true, if you are meant to be together and you both have string feelings for each other, you have a good chance of being able to get through this!
You are really not being dumb, naive or a nut case, its just like emotions like this are very hard to deal with. Have you spoken to him at all since the email?
If not you really need to talk to him to find out if there is a chance you can sort things out, if there is you can start building things up again, but if not hen you will know and can start making a different life for yourself. I know how hard it is because I am doing it myself at the moment!
You will be able to get by without him, if it turns out it is over, it will be hard at first but you will do it!
You really need to make contact with him though, if it is too much to phone or see him, write him a letter saying how you feel.
Remember that whatever happens, you will get through it and are still a special and worthwhile person,

Let me know how you get on, and if you need any more support.

love
Kate xx

nla-one
10-30-2001, 02:46 PM
:hugon:sun Jessica :sun:hugoff

:hugon:sun Jessica :sun:hugoff

I could of wrote this post myself when i was a freshman in high school. I know exactly how you feel. I was dating a guy and I thought he was "the" guy, and I felt just like you when it was over. I actually turned to using negative coping mechanisms, and i thought i was taking the pain away, but all i managed to do was end up with a psychiatrist. Yes :love hurts, but you WILL heal. It may be necessary to reach out to your loved ones, but hun it will get better.