PDA

View Full Version : He held me!!

v-ball
10-27-2001, 10:00 PM
I'm so happy. See, there's this totally awesome guy who I'm really good friends with. He's sweet, kind, understanding, gentle, & funny!! (This is NOT the guy I posted about last time I was here.)

I've told him almost all of my past. And he understands. He doesn't hold it against me or think any less of me for it. And several times I've started crying while talking to him, & he'll put his arms around me, hold me close, & let me cry on his shoulder while he smoothes my hair. I think he's simply incredible.

I was talking to him the other night about how so much of my life has been lived in fear, & he said that I don't need to be afraid any more, that he's here. And he said that if anyone wants to hurt me they're going to have to go through him first, & before they can get through him there are several other people they'd have to go through, then they'd have to go through him twice before they could consider getting to me.

He also said that I'm a very special person who doesn't deserve to be treated the way I have been. He's always telling me that the right guy will come along, & he won't even see my outward appearence. He'll see my inner beauty & it will shine like the sun, making me beautiful on the outside.

I really like this guy. I trust him, & he trusts me. He knows just what I need, & he doesn't judge me. He accepts me as I am, faults & all. Sometimes I have trouble believing it's really real. He seems too good to be true. But he's real. And he's my friend.

Anyways, just thought I'd share that bit of good news with all of y'all. Take care & stay safe.

Much :love,
Amanda

swimmingfree
10-28-2001, 01:32 AM
that's awesome!!
:yay :touched :yay
it's great to have friends like that, and i'm glad you've found one!
~christy

RainbowGirl
10-28-2001, 10:28 AM
Whoa! where is the ": happy for you but super jealous too" smilie when i need it?? :sarcasm

swimmingfree
10-31-2001, 03:36 PM
:bounce :hairy :bounce :hairy

decided to bump this post up because it made me so happy to read it. *smile*